Thank you for checking out our employment opportunities at United Pride Dairy. We appreciate your interest in finding a position with us. We are confident you will enjoy working here and being part of our UPD Family.
Please review the following openings we have at this time. Applications are available on our website (link below) or outside the parlor office door. We would love to have you join the UPD family!
** Current openings will also be posted on Indeed as they occur. Printable Job application link is located at the bottom of this page.
** CLEANING ASSISTANT – Part Time
- Wiping down commonly touched surfaces such as door handles, vending machines, light switches, etc in the parlor area and break room with disinfectant.
- Cleaning bathrooms
- Folding & putting away laundry.
- Cleaning floors where needed.
- Expected to take 2-3 hours each Saturday.
- Can be flexible with timing of these tasks.
** DAIRY CALF FEEDER – Part Time
If factory work isn’t for you & you are looking for a rewarding job feeding cute little dairy calves, then this position is for you. As part of our calf-raising team, you will work directly with the Manager and team in raising baby calves from birth through weaning. In becoming a Calf-Feeder Assistant at United Pride Dairy, your role will entail the following tasks:
- Work with replacement calves from birth through weaning.
- Bottle feed newborn calves.
- Monitor calf eating habits, and performance in automated feeding barn.
- Feed grain and hay in weaned barns.
- Monitor calf health in group pens.
- Work with manager in administering vaccinations
- Assist Manager in treating ill animals.
- Track animal Growth
- Conduct daily walk-through inspections of young stock barns at both main dairy and outlying facilities.
- Monitor and clean feeding equipment, storage tanks, and auto-feeders on a set schedule.
Great opportunity for high school workers or other people looking for part-time or full-time work.
** UNITED PRIDE DAIRY MECHANIC / EQUIPMENT OPERATOR – Full Time or Part Time
United Pride Dairy is looking for a hard-working detail-oriented individual for a maintenance mechanic position. United Pride Dairy is a large Dairy operation covering 5000 ac with a large fleet of late model tractors and equipment and many heavy-duty trucks and machinery. United Pride Dairy is a family owned business that cares about its people. Come be a part of the UPD Family!
- Equipment maintenance and repairs ranging from tractors, large farm equipment, construction equipment, light duty trucks, heavy duty trucks and trailers.
- Heavy Truck experience with brake systems, engines, transmissions, tires, electrical and hydraulic systems preferred.
- Routine equipment maintenance.
- Coordination of vehicles into the shop for on-time and correct maintenance service.
- Detail orientated inspections of vehicles for maintenance issues including DOT annual inspections.
- In shop and field repairs as necessary.
- Equipment operation during busy seasons is desirable.
- Ability to work as a team to complete large projects and on individual tasks.
- Building and electrical repairs as needed.
- Paid On-call time
United Pride Dairy is a fast-paced work environment with a variety of work daily. We are looking for someone who is a self-motivated, hard-working individual with good mechanical knowledge and common sense to be a part of a great team at United Pride Dairy.
** UNITED PRIDE DAIRY SEASONAL DRIVERS
United Pride Dairy is looking for hard working individuals to be seasonal part-time Machine operators. United Pride Dairy is a large dairy operation cropping 5000 acres with a large fleet of late model tractors, equipment with many heavy duty trucks and machinery.
Duties will include:
Operation of equipment during planting & harvest – typically work hours go through November.
General Tasks as assigned
Enjoy the smell of fresh turned dirt and fresh cut hay. Hours vary by season. Flexibility on scheduling based on the hours you are available. We can be flexible on scheduling & this is a great opportunity to pick up extra hours outside of your normal job. Good driving record required and class A CDL is preferred but willing to train.
Come and be a part of a successful locally owned business that has been farming for over 100yrs in Price County. Enjoy working with the great team at United Pride Dairy!
We would love to talk with you about this opportunity!
Click here for Printable Job Application.
Completed job applications can be submitted via
Postal mail or in person:
United Pride Dairy
W5993 Little Chicago Road
Phillips, WI 54555